FLIXOPRIME Cement Primer Water Thinnable is primedwith Acrylic copolymer Binder and ultimate combination of Whitepigments and fine extenders for the perfect infiltration and sealing to the porous surfaces. It bears rational opacity and it is suitable for all interiorapplications, such as priming of plastered surfaces and other masonry works. It makes the surface lessabsorbent hence reduces the expenses of costly Emulsion Top Coats.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Outstandingbond to surface.
• Very good intercoat adhesion.
•Seals dry porous surfaces.
• Ease of application.
FLIXOPRIME Cement Primer Water Thinnable can be applied on plastered surfaces, asbestos sheets, Concrete, brickwork, etc. prior to over painting with water-based paints. It is used for Interior application only.
Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from all defective or poorly adhering material, dirt, grease, wax etc. Remove all loose or poorly adhering materials by rubbing down using emery paper and then wipe clean. Treat fungus affected area using proper Fungicidal Solution. Allow to react for 6-8 hrs. Apply a coat of FLIXOPRIME Cement Primer Water Thinnable dry for 4-6 hrs, sand the surface with suitable emery paper & wipe clean. Finally apply the required Top coat.
Coverage*-120-140 sq. ft / Itr/ coat, when applied on smooth and non-absorbent surfaces.
Drying Time :Surface Dry: 30 minutes.Overcoatability: 4-6 hrs
(@27± 2C & RH 60 ±5%):
Thinning : Upto 30% by volume using potable water.
Flash Point : NA.
Stability of Thinned Paint : Use within 24 hrs.
*Actual coverage may vary depending on method & condition of application, surface roughness & surface porosiiy.
01. Store in well ambient conditions, ventilated locations & away from sources of ignition and fire.
02. Keep away from children.
03. In case of eye / skin contact, wash with plenty of water..
04. Inhalation / Injection is dangerous. In either case, move to fresh air & consult a medical practitioner.
05. Do not apply when ambient temperature might drop to a level below 10^C within 4 hrs of application..
06. New plaster should be allowed to cure for minimum 12 weeks.
07. Avoid extra thinning for better results.
08. Can be tinted with Universal Stainer before thinning. Do not add more than 5% Universal Stainer.Stir the tinted paint well, after tinting & before application.
09. The container must be tightly closed when not in use. Stir well and strain before use.
10. Use safety equipment like rubber or polythene gloves, safety goggles / glasses & face mask.
POST APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Apply finishing coat within 7-8 days of primer application.
1 Itr, 4 ltrs, 10 ltrs, & 20 ltrs.