FLIXOSMART Acrylic Distemper is a quality water based wall finish for Interior. It is a proper finish for interior walls which demand a beautifully decorated Matt Finish without any glares of unexpected light reflection.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES & BENEFITS
Premium Acrylic Distemper
Bright and matt finished Shades
Good Workability, Excellent Trowelability
FLIXOSMART Acrylic Distemperis made for Interior use only. It can be applied on plastered surfaces, asbestos sheets, Concrete, brickwork etc.to obtain a gentle matt finish to the substrate.
Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from all defective or poorly adhering material, dirt, grease, wax etc. Remove all loose or poorly adhering materials by rubbing down using emery paper and thereafter wipe clean. Treat fungus affected area using proper Fungicidal Solution. Allow to react for 6-8 hrs. Apply a coat of FLIXOPRIME Cement Primer Water Thinnable followed by Flixo Wall Putty to make a uniform surface and again apply a coat of FlixoPrime Cement Primer WT. Now apply 2-3 coats of FLIXOSMART Acrylic Distemper of desired Shade.
Coverage*-180-200 sq. ft / Kg/ coat, when applied on smooth and non-absorbent surfaces.
Drying Time :Surface Dry: 30 minutes.Overcoatability: 4-6 hrs
(@27± 2C & RH 60 ±5%):
Thinning:Add 50-60% Potable Water by Weight or as per desired applicable viscosity according to the application method.
Gloss/ Sheen: Matt And Smooth.
Flash Point: NA
Stability of Thinned Paint:Use within 24 hrs.
*Actual coverage may vary depending on method & condition of application, surface roughness & surface porosiiy.
01. Store in well ambient conditions, ventilated locations & away from sources of ignition and fire.
02. Keep away from children.
03. In case of eye / skin contact, wash with plenty of water.
04. Inhalation / Injection is dangerous. In either case, move to fresh air & consult a medical practitioner.
05. Do not apply when ambient temperature might drop to a level below 10^C within 4 hrs of application.
06. New plaster should be allowed to cure for minimum 12 weeks.
07. Avoid extra thinning for better results.
08. Can be tinted with Universal Stainer before thinning. Do not add more than 5% Universal Stainer.Stir the tinted paint well, after tinting & before application.
09. The container must be tightly closed when not in use. Stir well and strain before use.
10. Use safety equipment like rubber or polythene gloves, safety goggles / glasses & face mask.
POST APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Apply finishing coat within 7-8 days of primer application.
5Kg, 10Kg, 20Kg
5 White and 30+ Shades (Also available in Desired Shades against proper order)